As financial markets worldwide grow and converge, both lenders and debtors face evolving rules and legislation along with an array of other challenges. The difficulty in understanding and acting according to a complicated global legal landscape requires skilled lawyers and can make the difference when it comes to getting a deal done.
Our team is able to navigate the complexities of the constantly shifting and increasingly international market while also providing local presence and insights. We know the needs of both the financial institutions and their clients and we are in a position to apply that knowledge and experience.
We advise financial and other institutions and companies on a broad range of problems and also represent individuals who either claim or defend a case against their creditors. This variety of cases enables us to offer the best solutions in every situation to achieve our clients’ goals in the most cost effective way.
We have advised major corporations and institutions and have acted for and against them in numerous cases with success, providing services regarding all matters including:
- Security transactions.
- Restructuring of existing loans.
- Indemnities and guarantees.
- Debentures, pledges of share certificates, security assignments of rights etc.
- Financing and refinancing.
- Project finance and asset finance.
- Registration of charges.
- Legal opinion on specific transactions.
- Bank account services extending from the opening of an account to actually servicing an account on behalf and on the instructions of a client.